The patent-pending Pack Pliers is a light, compact, easy-carry multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not found on a typical multi-tool.
It serves as a master link pliers, tire lever, valve core remover, and valve stem lock-nut wrench. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. Plus, the hinge provides a spare chainring bolt.
The Pack Plier is the perfect complement to a traditional folding multi-tool. With both on hand, you'll be ready for a wide variety of mid-ride needs.
- Master link pliers
- Tire lever
- Valve core remover
- Valve stem lock-nut wrench
- Master link storage (holds 2 sets)
- Spare chainring bolt (hinge)
- 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains.
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links.
- Patent-pending, designed and manufactured by Wolf Tooth Components in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo
- Colors - Black or Red. Choice of bolt color on black version.
- Master links not included.
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm, weight: 38g
- Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims.