Terrene Cake Eater is a handy compromise between traction and efficiency. Plus, it's studdable for ice-cutting grip. With similar tread pattern as the Wazia, but with shorter knobs for lower rolling resistance, more siping for multi-terrain performance, and more stud pockets for improved winter traction.
- 27.5 x 4.0" or 4.5" (26" also available)
- "Light" version
- Tubeless ready by design
- 120 TPI "Light/Folding" casing, 62a Compound, Aramid bead
- 180 stud pockets
- Available non-studded or pre-studded with TripleTraction crown-tip studs
- Self-install studs available separately
- Non-studded weight: ~1350 g (4.0") & 1490 g (4.5")
- Pre-studded weight: ~ 1395 g (4.0") & 1535 g (4.5")
* NOTE: The square holes in the outermost row of knobs are NOT stud pockets, they are tread sipes. They do not have a notch at the bottom of the hole for a stud flange to lock into. They are not meant to hold a stud, and if you put studs in these holes they will fall out.