The most affordable concave studs on the market! For tires with pre-formed pockets, our concave-tip studs offer great traction and excellent value. The carbide tip grabs by the sharp cylinder edge, working like fingernails for your tires. They are durable, and when properly installed and seated they will stay in your tires with minimal losses.
- Available in packs of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500
(use "Pack Size" drop-down to select)
- Aluminum body, Tungsten carbide tip,
- Weight: 0.30 g per stud
- Works in any bike tires with pre-formed pockets (not for traditional tires without pockets meant for studs). We have yet to find a pocketed tire that these don't fit.
- Great for fat bike tires
- Compatible replacements for most factory-studded tires, including commuters, mountain bikes, and fat bikes.
Stud Insertion tool available separately
Need help choosing a stud type? Check our Stud FAQ.
Installation tips available on our Stud Installation page.
* Vee Snow Avalanche owners - this tire actually takes 250 studs, not 240 as indicated in their specs.